BRINGING INFORMATION INTO THE HANDS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT
WIRELESS NCIC AND CJIS ACCESS THE AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT NETWORK (ALEN)
- Provides access to CJIS and NCIC information to officers via handheld units or laptops computers.
- Incorporates local records management systems (RMS), information from participating agencies and NCIC into each query.
THE ALEN WIRELESS NETWORK
- Secure, immediate, wireless access to NCIC, NLETS and State CJIS data.
- Total implementation of the wireless set up and access, followed by 24/7 support of the software.
- A secure web based portal for administrators. This portal enables administrators to run reports and audit both users and devices on their system.
- Access restrictions can be set for each individual user.
- Agencies can easily add one or multiple devices to their network at any time in their expansion.
- Integration of information sharing with other subscribing agencies on the ALEN wireless network. Allows viewing of your agencies local data as well as surrounding agencies
Looking for more information than what's on our site? Give us a call at 877-824-9313.
Email our team. We're happy to help: